The Redford Ukulele
Our all-new Redford ukulele is, quite simply, stunning. With its translucent red hue and white ABS bindings, this is the perfect model for anyone looking to make a lasting impression. The Redford’s body has been constructed from mahogany because of its ability to produce a warm and balanced tone, and fitted with a bone nut and saddle for added sustain. Additionally, the instrument comes fitted with some precise chrome die-cast tuners and includes a padded gig bag, so you can always carry it with you. Suited to a life in front of both the camera and the microphone, you’ll be impressed by the projection and resonance of this ukulele.
• Chrome die-cast closed-back tuners for precision tuning
• Bone nut and saddle for increased sustain
• Aquila® strings standard for tone and reliability
• Tie bridge for easy string changes
• Includes 7mm Twisted Wood padded gig bag
• Richlite fretboard